I will show you how to use your mobile camera as webcam or as surveillance camera ....etc.
What you will need:
- Any Android Phone will do it! (I'm using LG P500 Optimus one running Android 2.2 rooted)
- IP webcam app
How To Use Android Cam As WebCam!
1.Open the market
2. Look For IP Webcam app.
3. Install it! (I already installed it!)
4. Now after you open it, you will have a lot of different option to customize such as resolution,cam quality, orientation,pass....
5. Now Click "Start Server", you will see IP address on the screen (its not obvious here) you will use it to connect to the camera.
6. In this step i used my iPad to view the camera, but as you can see you can use whatever device you like, and you can connect to the cam using different applications such as Skype,yahoo messenger...etc